SuperWise establishes a new Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) on your behalf. We take care of all aspects of the setup, including:
- Arranging a Superannuation Fund Trust Deed with a lawyer
- Obtaining a Tax File Number, Australian Business Number, and Good and Services Tax registration
- Application to the Australian Taxation Office for Regulated Fund Status
- Application for membership forms and trustee minutes
Superannuation Gearing Bare Trust (Corporate Trustee):
- Arranging the preparation of a Trust Deed with a solicitor.
- Ensure property purchase documents are aligned with SMSF and Custodian Trusts
From our experience, external funding providers may not guarantee funding unless both the SMSF and the Custodian Trust are overseen by a corporate trustee.
We have fixed setup fees which are based on the fund’s specific requirements.